Development & Evaluation
This is a curriculum leadership workshop for school leaders.
- Conceptual Map for Curriculum Planning, Development and Evaluation (at bottom of this page)
- Resolving Issues in Curriculum Development
- Case Studies and the Roles of Principal
- Checklist for Evaluating School-Based Curriculum Development Proposal
- Practical Issues in Implementing SBCD
- Values Orientation in Curriculum & Assessment
- Enduring Understanding and Essential Questions
Profile of Facilitator: Dr Ho Boon Tiong, PhD
- Gain a broader understanding on the need to develop a school-based curriculum development (SBCD)
- Be able to provide the necessary support to the teacher leaders who are leading a team in reforming the school curriculum
- Be aware of the latest trends and issues of Curriculum Development and Evaluation
Boon Tiong spent 21 years as an educator, including 7 years teaching
in schools, 6 years in the Gifted Education Programme of the Ministry
of Education and the last 8 years as a university professor. Recently,
he had successfully provided consultation on Curriculum Development
work to schools, the Ministry of Education and other organisations.
Schedule: Three full days or six half days
His belief in reflective practice and his passion in working with
people made him a much sought after speaker and workshop facilitator.
He is well known for his creative mind, lively humour, and enthusiasm.
Recommended class size: 20 participants